GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- In the context of this website, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ means J. Carmichael and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the user or customer of this website.
- The use of the term ‘product’ includes the plural ‘products’.
- Except if otherwise required by law the following Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement govern your use of this website. They describe the rights and responsibilities of both you and us. If you use this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and if you use this web site you agree to the terms.
- If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement do not use this website.
- We shall not be responsible for any detriment incurred by reliance you place on this website or its contents. Use of this website is on an ‘as is’ basis and is entirely at your risk.
CHANGES TO TERMS
- Because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law we reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time that technology and legal changes require. You should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for such changes.
CHANGES TO PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- We and any other persons involved in the management of this website may make changes in any produce or services described, and to other content of this website, at any time without notice.
- We make every effort to ensure that produce and service descriptions on our website are accurate. However some inaccuracies, typographical errors or misinterpretations may occur. We reserve the right to correct such inaccuracies or typographical errors as they are identified. We make no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind.
- All depictions contained on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- When you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By using the website we and you consent to receiving communications electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. We and you agree that all electronic communications between us of agreements, notices, disclosures or other information satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- The nature of Internet communications means that communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays and you agree that unless proven otherwise we are not responsible for any such occurrence.
This website may:
- store one or more cookies in your browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this website;
- request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any material on this web site or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining our prior written consent. Registered trade marks and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of the trade mark or logo owner.
- The web site, produce, services, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this web site and material on it must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- While we endeavour to update and ensure that the information contained on our site is correct, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of them.
- We will not be held responsible for any injury, loss or damage resulting from use of our Site. We are also not responsible for providing advice on the health and safety requirements or precautions which should be observed when using the Produce. You must ensure that you comply with the health and safety guidelines provided with the products that you are using.
ACCESSING AND USING OUR SITE
- The content of this site shall not be reproduced or included in any other work or publication in any medium;
- The content of this site may not be modified or altered in any way;
- The content of this site may not be distributed or sold to any third party for any purpose; and
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content of this site.
- We do not warrant that our site or your access to them, will always be available or be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and encrypts the information you send through this website. We make no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
- If you have any concerns with, or do not understand, our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us via our forms and we will make every endeavour to resolve your concerns.